new design


Sunday, July 28, 2013

New School...New Grade Level...New Students

Obviously I am not very good at keeping up with a blog since it has been over a year since my last post...but I am going to try to do better this year.  Well, my first year of teaching was a pretty interesting one and I must say that I learned a lot last year.  This past school year consisted of many many ups and downs but I am happy to say that I made some very good friends and was blessed with some of the most amazing students around.  The school that I was in last year was deemed a turn-around school this year due to the FCAT testing scores...therefore all faculty and administration were removed and placed elsewhere in the district.  I could not be any happier with my placement for this upcoming school year.  I will be teaching 3rd grade at Oakcrest Elementary and feel very privileged to be a part of their wonderful faculty and staff.  I feel certain that this year promises to hold many exciting and memorable moments....and I can't wait to share them here on my blog.  I have been working very hard to get things ready to move into my new room and will posts pictures in the next few days.  Until then...    

No comments:

Post a Comment