new design


Saturday, July 7, 2012

My very first blog post ever

My very first blog post ever.....I am so excited.  

This is a year of firsts for me and I must admit that I am having the best time with all of the wonderful changes that are taking place in my life right now.  The most exciting change that is taking place is that of being hired as a first year 4th grade teacher.  I am thrilled to finally have my own classroom because teaching has been my dream of many, many years (since 2nd grade to be exact.) I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from some of the blogs that I have been reading and that has actually inspired me to create a blog of my own.  I hope to be able to share my ideas this year with other teachers and I definitely will welcome any valuable advice and constructive criticism that comes my way.          

No comments:

Post a Comment